Fighting Spirit

...let us know what you think, free speech!
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Fighting Spirit

Post by DNR »

It doesn't matter when a man decides to bring the fighting spirit in to his life. An unexpected emergency, on-the-job training, or a clear decision to protect himself. The fighting spirit is the same for what ever reason they decide to learn it.

I started my fighting spirit for defense. I guess it was any kids life growing up - to deal with bullies and assholes toolin for a fight. You can only stand on the sidelines for so long until you get dragged into a fight or someone spots you for a target. Sometimes remaining neutral was like taking sides with wrong, it was very compelling to stand up for whats right.

If I do so well in almost everything I put my mind to, you can begin to imagine how well I excel in the fighting spirit. Just like learning anything else important in your life, you seek out the best teachers, train with your peers, put hands-on with the best weapons, and you study. I can appreciate a perfectly written peice of computer code, just as I admire the edge of a finely tooled samurai sword.

In hacking, just as I get excited about jumping into a problem - I get pumped thinking about jumping into a fight. All that training, all that experience - it'll go to waste if I don't use it. In a fight, I always have to know - I am the best man for the job. I absolutely will not stop until you are dead.

It comes down to picking your battles.
It means avoiding places where people might test your skills, or presenting a situation where you might have to make a stand.
A fighter knows how ugly war is, so he avoids it.
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

simply perfect words :wink:
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Code: Select all

http://limefilez.info/F/169871-224223095