Ultra Hacker AIO

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
phannolee

Ultra Hacker AIO

Post by phannolee »

Ultra-Hacker AIO - with 150 Hacking Tools bY FE Team

Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Shkarko:
[url removed]

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

That website asks you to turn off your antivirus. That's clearly a way for them to give you viruses. Please do not supply links to tools that do not teach others something useful. We do not support tools that are for malicious activity.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

phannolee

Post by phannolee »

gogeta70 wrote:That website asks you to turn off your antivirus. That's clearly a way for them to give you viruses. Please do not supply links to tools that do not teach others something useful. We do not support tools that are for malicious activity.

those are hacking tools man not winamp or windowsmediaplayer

:lol:

Hacking/Wardriving is Hacking not LEGAL :twisted:
[img]http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/6241/khgmember9ax8cs.gif[/img]

LaBlueGirl
Suckopithicus chickasaurus
Suckopithicus chickasaurus

Post by LaBlueGirl »

phannolee wrote:
gogeta70 wrote:That website asks you to turn off your antivirus. That's clearly a way for them to give you viruses. Please do not supply links to tools that do not teach others something useful. We do not support tools that are for malicious activity.

those are hacking tools man not winamp or windowsmediaplayer

:lol:

Hacking/Wardriving is Hacking not LEGAL :twisted:
No shit.

But it is doubtful anyone here will use the link you sent if they have to spend time dealing with annoyances like virii.
"Hey, Crash!
Ever tried walking with no legs?

It's real slow!"
~Crunch, Crash Bandicoot TTR

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Phannolee, hacking IS legal, under certain circumstances. For instance, a person could be hired to test the security of a network, or the security of an application. Those tools there are not welcome here, but if you have a problem with what i'm saying, you can speak to Bad_Brain.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Somebody call security?

Post by DNR »

I second that motion. I don't care if one teaches another how to search for hacking sites like the one you tried to post. There are many like them.
A search engine is pretty simple to use too. There are no need to post the links to other sites, it is 'known' to those that study hacking.

Hacking btw refers to studying computer and network engineering, codes, and apps, and tweaking 'em to make them faster, stronger, and reliable.
Don't confuse us with crackers, criminals that exploits systems for illegal gain. It just plain insults our intelligence.

On the flipside - Antivirii programs will trigger on known hacking tools signatures, at least mine does. I have to order my antivir prog to 'ignore' my cainable, haktek, and trojans that I am properly storing. Indeed it is suspicious when a website ask to disable security, but it may have been not to infect you, but to allow you to download tools without being blocked by antivir progs - if you were a n00b. Try to get tools from a more popular site like packetstorm or antionline.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

??

Post by zigo »

i havea question being anonymous is it illeagal or anonymous .. well i think surfing anonymously is completly legal we see lots of companies offering anonymous surfing ont he net i think it's not a crime .... but naywas i wud liek toknwour opinion .

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. ~Robert H. Schuller
God is the greatest.