dsniff & libnet...

No, not for "Mack daddies"...for Apple users...^^
nightkid
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

dsniff & libnet...

Post by nightkid »

i've gaven up on sara i picked that program because it is the predecessor of SATAN so now i moved on to dsniff which interests me and im sure i could have alot of fun with this :)
i've installed macports like bsd ports but for mac. and i installed everything needed to run dsniff except for libnet apparently, i did a macport install of libnet and it says it's installed but i try to install dsniff and it says i don't have libnet so i decided to download a tarball of libnet for unix and this is where i got the headache, im not keen on unix cmds i am kinda but not very.
i went to the unix_dir and type /distro/configure and it said permission denied i thought i forgot the sudo to run the command as root i typed "sudo -s /distro/configure" and it said permission denied but i was in a root terminal..
my head hurts and i'm annoyed but i'm not mad :) anyone have any suggestions? and also what are some suggested tools similar to dsniff that i may not know about?
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

try:

Code: Select all

chmod +x /distro/configure
That makes the file executable