selling some hardware

Computer Hardware and electronics in general.
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

selling some hardware

Post by bad_brain »

my new mediaplayer arrived today (one that works with external HDDs), so I will sell some hardware as soon as the external HDD I've ordered arrives.

ok, here is what is available:
- an Iomega Screenplay HD media player with a 500GB Seagate HDD, check it out here:
http://reviews.cnet.com/portable-video- ... 01174.html
the player is ok if you don't need gimmicks like HD, but the fan inside of it is not the most silent, so better don't place it next to you when watching movies. if needed I will include a highend Scart (Euro AV) cable from Oehlbach.
price is 70 USD, including my movie collection on it (full collection only for people 18+)...^^ shipping costs are included.

- a 10.000 rpm WD Raptor HDD with 70GB, just a few months (2 or 3) in use, also 70 USD. why I am selling it? because it's not the right HDD for a silence-freak like me, read/write activity can be heard clearly...that thing is the loudest part in my system..:lol:

please notice
I only sell either the mediaplayer or the WD Raptor, not both. if someone wants the mediaplayer I'll keep using the Raptor, and if someone wants the Raptor I will keep the mediaplayer and use the HDD from it as replacement for the Raptor in my system (in a RAID).
first come first serve, payment via Paypal please... :wink:

and as I mentioned, my external HDD has to arrive first, so it can take a week or so until I can ship it.