Tiger Woods saga!

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Tiger Woods saga!

Post by Lyecdevf »

The last time the yellow journalism tarnished some ones carer was back when Michael Phelps was caught smoking some weed. Now back than I was really upset about how the yellow journalism treat some one who after all won an Olympic gold medal.

Now the same is happening to Tiger Woods only this time in respected media like CNN. I mean seriously does this fit on CNN? Does gossip and rumors fit on CNN? Do allegations that he was sleeping with another woman with out any prof fit on a public channel like CNN? I do not think so and I am enraged. I mean Tiger Woods is some one who is a shining star to all those who harvest hope in their hearts. Some one who inspired millions of people towards achievement. Not to mention all those African Americans who have a hard time seeing the light at the end of the tunnel in all those ghetos. I do not think this is right.

So what do you think? Have we lost touch? Is this politically correct? Are the yellow journalists and other media trying to destroy his carer?
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

IceDane
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by IceDane »

I think your avatar makes me horny as fuck.

Now, where did I put that girlfriend of mine..

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

just accept reality....people are getting retarded. I blame the government.
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I don't think that they are trying to destroy his carer, they simply do what journalists do .... dig into peoples private life, spread rumours, and be general assholes.

n3rd wrote:just accept reality....people are getting retarded. I blame the government.
I blame humanity
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

DrVirus

Post by DrVirus »

Well come to think of it, they only write those things cause they sell. Means people like reading stuff like that. They are not making anyone read it. But general people just do. They like reading stuff like that. So they write stuff.

I don't blame anyone. About yellow journalism, see journalists only have as much power as you give them. They have been lying for ages. I have a mentor of mine in newspaper services, he gives exact details about how various elements (political parties, few business organizations and some spot light hungry people) mutate news. It's nothing new. But the thing general people believed them for ages too. How many people do you know who can weigh both possibilities of an event in their minds ? I've been trying for years yet I still can't sometimes.

Maybe what they wrote is true, Tiger is a grown man, if he wants to have a mistress/girl friend. That's upto him. No one can judge him. Maybe they are lying through their teeth. Maybe it's just some sick sort of revenge of something Tiger did. Both is possible. But which one affects me ?

None.

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

cats wrote:
I blame humanity
Id rather not, because that would mean im part of it too ;) or at least semi, as im still God u know.

I should not have giving u motherfuckers free will :/ :?
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Yellow Journalists have crossed the line of good taste a very long time ago but I thought that at least the general media wont get entangled into that and report stuff like that too. So I am really upset that CNN which is supposed to be a general news TV network decided to talk about how he had a mistress...I mean how many other things they could be reporting during that time but instead they decided to spread more speculation about who Tiger Woods had in his bed! I guess those 1 billion starving do not rank to far. That is really sad.
- Hannibal

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I think they are just a bunch of selfish, jealous assholes who want Tiger Woods blood. So what if he cheated on his wife. All men do it and the media acts like he should be punished for that or some thing. I think he should divorce her and not give her a penny spit on the media and play golf. That is what I think. He should yell at them, "I am the man all you want is to be in my patn's but all you got is sorry ass jobs that do not pay much and a hateful agenda so suck my m******* d****."
- Hannibal