Worst beers you ever had.

...let us know what you think, free speech!
puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Worst beers you ever had.

Post by puto »

Well its been awhile since i posted here since i completely took a different direction and forgot all about my internet adventures for awhile But anyway

Off topic

For the ones who can enjoy once in awhile a good beer I'm sure some of you from other Country's have better beers then the ones here in America.

So Today Me and my friend decided To Grab a few beers but we where tight on Money so we decided To go off and buy some *Milwaukees best*

Oh my god I pray that none of you ever try this garbage it smells like Dry piss like when you walk into the bathroom of your local store crowded with 100 people after ever single one of them do their business..

i must say first sip i took i wanted to puke times like these i wish i live in a different country i'm sure even their cheapest beer isn't as bad as what i had tonight...
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

The worst beer I ever had was Stella Artois. I went out with friend and we had this beer called Karlovacko which is my favourite (its taste is most similar with Heinekens). And then a friend of mine bought a round of Stella, and I thought what the heck, can't be bad. WRONG! It tasted like liquid garlic. I don't know, maybe it was because we had a few of different beer before it or its date expired but that was THE worst beer I ever tasted in my life!

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

I can't legally drink yet in the US (i'm 19), but... i have to say that when i tried miller lite, it tasted absolutely horrible. If i had to have a beer, i would choose budweiser, but i definitely prefer hard liquor over any beer.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

puto
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by puto »

I'm a bigger fan of darker brews i don't Normally drink the lighter kind But my budget doesn't allow me to drink comfortably it was just one of those days.

i also forgot to mention my friend on his forth *i don't know how he could stomach these things down*He found a white Hair No idea where it came from after that i just called it a night.

other then beer i wont drink cheap hard liquor i think that's one of the worst.after a few shots its like your on a boat.

liquid garlic that must of been a rush. :?
Intelligence merely allows you to be more elaborately and ornately disastrously wrong.

IceDane
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by IceDane »

I used to think that all beer tasted like shit. You see, I live in Denmark, and we're known for loving our beer. And we do, except the most popular danish beers are really, really shit. I can drink them fine, if the goal is getting drunk for the least money, but they really suck ass compared to say, Guiness og Newcastle Brown Ale.

The good, dark exports are normally only available in pubs, and they cost more than the native, cheap ones.

I'm not sure what the worst beer I've tasted is, though. I guess some strange Chocolate Stout I tasted was it.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

um, well, I am not drinking much beer (maybe 1 or 2 times a year), and I am not really a friend of experiments when it comes to beer...so if I can't have one of my favs like Stuttgarter Hofbräu (from a local brewery), Foster's (australian beer), or Kilkenny (english one) I pass.
I only once "had to" try a different one and it REALLY sucked....me and a buddy were about 300km from home for a week for exams, and after we checked in at the hotel we went to a supermarket to buy some snacks and drinks, it was one of those "supercheap bargain" supermarkets and they had only one sort of beer...in plastic bottles :lol:
I don't even remember the name of it, because all bottles landed in the trashcan after we took the first sip....it tasted like a chemical accident happened in the brewery.. :lol:

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

:lol: yea Milwaukee's best it ain't. I also suggest you stay away from the 40'ies - any beer in a 40oz bottle (especially advertised "2 for $5") is never a good beer to drink.

I too prefer to use beer for taste, rather than the purpose of getting buzzed - I like dark beers, Guinness is the real deal. I do like Boddington's ale when its fresh too. Some of the best beers was had in the pubs of england.

I did rather drink hard liquor than beer - cuz you need less and its less filling! I would shoot the shots on the side with a chaser of red bull or sparkling water.
But I don't use alcohol anymore these days.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

I like beer, and drink a fair amount, as for worst beer though it really comes down to taste. I prefer Belgium Wheat beers, but they can be a little heavy for the light beer drinker. The darker the beer you drink, the more the lighter ones taste like water.

So I guess the worst type of beer I've drank has been IPA, I think they are unpalatable... but i uderstand this is just my taste, and somee people love them.

As for single worst beer, I'd have to go with Tiger Lager, or Boston Lager... they both taste like perfume to me... even worse then your average IPA.

Best beer... Blue Moon of course, although recently I have developed a taste for Killians Irish Red and Shock Top.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Budweiser. Hands down. On the other hand I can tolerate Amber Bock. It's a little more bitter than I'd like.

F4LSE

Post by F4LSE »

I am very surprised that the one that first came to my mind when i saw "Worst Beer," hasnt been mentioned...

anyone ever give Steel Reserves a shot... :P
\"Submit or Fight\"

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

Apparently no one has drank Colt 45. I used to keep 18L of that shit in my room at all times while at University. Chug one of those before the bar and it gives you a really nice buzz. FYI. It`s malt liquor; 8% that comes in a 1.5L bottle - very cheap, almost the price of a single beer. It's slogan is "It works every time".

hackindave
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by hackindave »

I now get to let you guys know how old I am.

When I was stationed in Vietnam, the worst was called Tiger beer. Out of the same pack, you could get one that tasted good, and the next would taste like piss...no regulations on it was made. So they probably did piss in the bottles when they had to go to the bathroom...lol

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

@ hackindave

I'd be willing to bet that Tiger Beer and Tiger lager are the same thing... holy cow was that some awful stuph lol, fits your description for sure :D
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

yea tiger piss I heard. I wanted to add - The national brew for costa rica - Imperial - sucks.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.