1. There will be no harassment of any user on the suck-o forums. Such actions include the private messaging of insults, flaming, and degrading the user behind their back.
2. You will not supply, or ask for cracks, keygens, serials, or fully functioning programs (that should cost money) on these forums. Suck-o is not here to encourage the malicous and illegal activity of hacking, but to teach all sides of it, for the purpose of helping others.
3. No explicit questions, such as 'can someone hack www.somesite.com' or 'how do i hack www.blah.com', etc. We are not here to do work for you, but to help you on your way to learn how to do it yourself. Nor do we support the defacing, or hacking of websites.
4. You should not ask for any form of authority on the suck-o forums, or website. Contributing to the forums and its users will surely make you noticed by the staff members, and you will probably be offered a position, depending on the average content of your posts.
5. Do not advertise. Suck-o is not a link exchange, so don't post a topic just to get people to go to your website. If you want to advertise something, put it in your signature, or profile, that's what they're there for.
Code: Select all
5a. Posting phished accounts and/or links to phished account lists is prohibited. Phished material is out of the scope of the forums. Discussion in a Security context is acceptable.
7. Type in regular, normal, english to the best of your ability. When it looks like you took the time to type to the best of your ability, it makes it look like you're more willing to learn more and put time into whatever you're searching for. So none of that "1337 5p34k" aight? And none of this "Do U nO wOt ...," it's unneeded and a definite eyesore.
8. Suck-o has a lot of younger members and it is therefore unfitting that you post anything pornographic or anything else that is not good for sensitive persons for that matter. If you want to share your "material", you can do so in PM or the IRC chat where you have more control over who watches.
9 (guideline). Do you feel like there has been a misunderstanding between you and another member or that you have bad mouthed each other? Send the user a PM and explain and try to solve the problem instead of keeping quiet and trying to avoid the user in question. You have to take care of your own problems, or they will never be solved properly.
These are the rules for the IRC server, make sure you understand them.
Code: Select all
* Disrespect is not tolerated on Suck-o, be nice to the other members if you want them to treat you likewise. * Discriminating another member will cause an immediate kick and in some cases a 1 week ban. * Act mature in the channel, this is a site for mature/adult people, if you feel like you can not act like that then don't bother joining the channel. * Think before you act, some people might not take your jokes as funny as you do. * Spamming the chat is not allowed (duh!), either the server will kick you or an OP will, and you better hope it's not an OP, risk of ban will be 70% higher.