how much sick is that... ?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

how much sick is that... ?

Post by moudy »

Yesterday a friend of mine told me that her sister's hotmail account was stolen, and that freak tried to impersonate the victim. How much sick is that ? :?
I'm shocked to know that people still do that lame shit :roll:
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

l0ngb1t
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by l0ngb1t »

you'll be more shocked when you hear this
2 weeks ago a friend of mine told me that he's friend e-mail was stolen, and the sick part is that they started asking here contact for 50$ mobile recharge card...
1 week ago another friend of mine fall for the trick and sent them the recharge code :wink:
2 months ago my best friend lost both of her e-mail address after a hacker (he don't deserve to be called one) stole a friend e-mail and talked to my friend via the stolen e-mail and what made me mad is that he did he's job using a fake login page :?
peoples are still falling for such silly trick :x :evil:
i had to retrieve both of her mail and shutdown the page :roll:
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

I can still understand that people do it for a living, that's illegal, but I can STILL understand it... :roll:
but some one doing it for the sake of fun :?: that's SICK

nightkid

Post by nightkid »

it's usually someone they know if the thief is trying to impersonate them, they would usually know how the person uses language and grammar in emails/IM but i could be wrong. ill admit i used to do this YEARS ago when i was just starting high school, around that time but i just changed a password and went on but i didnt do it to random ppl, just ppl who bullied me and that kind of thing. did you get the address recovered? if not hit me up i know a technique that might help you.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

nightkid wrote:it's usually someone they know if the thief is trying to impersonate them, they would usually know how the person uses language and grammar in emails/IM but i could be wrong.
you are completely right in this one, I'm 100% sure that the thief knows the victim well.
nightkid wrote:did you get the address recovered? if not hit me up i know a technique that might help you.
Nope I didn't recover the address, I'll contact you in an PM, and we'll see what to do about it.

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

nightkid wrote: did you get the address recovered? if not hit me up i know a technique that might help you.
yeah i recovered the address :lol:
but still interested in your technique i'll toss you a PM if you don't mind
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"