Stay anonymous LEGAL Program

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
H4evr
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Stay anonymous LEGAL Program

Post by H4evr »

I saw the Stay anonymous thread and wanted to give my contribute but it is locked.

Moderator: Please delete this if you don't agree in reopening this topic (as if I need to say it :wink: )

I made a program some time ago using VB that acts like local proxy, so you can use it with any proxy-supporting browser/program, that allows you to load/use a proxylist.

It cames with another program that will get a proxy list from the internet and test only if they are online or offline. No speed or anonymous tests. Therefore, I recommend using a program like AccessDiver to test the proxylist before using it.

It can hide your browser, referrer and cookies, all this optionally.

It also allows you to use one proxy all the time or change between proxies in xx minutes.

Check it at http://www.maetouna.net/h4evr/NET_Protector.zip

Ask me for the source if you want it.

EDIT:
Forgot to say it still has some bugs specially in the HTTPS code.

mystikblaze
Infinite Haze
Infinite Haze

Post by mystikblaze »

Last edited by mystikblaze on 21 Jun 2009, 08:00, edited 2 times in total.
Any fool can count the seeds in an apple. Only God can count all the apples in one seed. ~Robert H. Schuller
God is the greatest.

zigo
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by zigo »

actualy u cant be 100% anonmous but u can keep on bouncing ips example prepare urself an list of working proxies and a good software that will run the proxy u keep on bouncing ip always every 2 min it changes ur ip . but this may start to be illegal . :D lol if u want the software im talking about pm me ill share it with u .

H4evr
On the way to fame!
On the way to fame!

Post by H4evr »

It also depends on the proxy you're using. Not all proxies are anonymous. To check if your proxy is anonymous, change your browser settings to it and go to http://www.proxyjudge.com/.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

wardriving anonymity

Post by DNR »

I wardrive, when I hit a wifi AP with netstumbler I map it. If it is not WEP'ed it is there for me to use.
Look at today, I have moved out of my neighborhood and into the countryside, but I am writing you now via a 'discovered' wifi AP. I found this network in 10 minutes flat. Apparently out here in the boonies people use computers, I am sitting in a small town, near its stop-sign intersection, on someone's wifi network.

My anonymity is via a clean laptop, mac spoofing, and logging on the internet via someone's network. This is probably like stealing someone's car to do a drive-by shooting, witnesses will get the vehicle license plate number, - it traces back to the 'victim' of the stolen vehcile (wifi AP). The 'gun' that can be traced to me - is the laptop's mac addy and configurations, like WORKGROUP and computer name, browser version, etc. So I change those often, sort of like swapping out the barrel on a gun... The only way they'll know its me is if they seize the laptop, and not only will they have to pry it from my cold,dead fingers, but I'll make sure its fuxored...

The only problem out in the boonies, is I'll stick out like a sore thumb sitting on a wifi AP all day, so its time to move...

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.