A good start for Newbies - VMware

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
Ph0n7r1c

A good start for Newbies - VMware

Post by Ph0n7r1c »

Well for a start we like to do things that is well, not allowed by many people but in computers what you tell a computer to do is what it will do, it has no laws apart from the code that its told to run. so for us that use viruses and Trojan and other programs that do want we want to others i think its a good idea to test them before you actually use them because you didn't write them so you don't know how they will work they could harm your own computer i know you must be asking yourself so how do I testing stuff then and do i have to buy a new set of computers that will be my testing computers that will be filled with all those programs. well you could do that if you had the money but there are better ways that will not cost you a thing just maybe the time you download the stuff. The stuff i am talking about is VM or Virtual Machines.

There are many software that will do this for you like Virtual-box and VMware
for me a use VMware player

Vmware player
Well as the name says its a player it plays VMs meaning it runs the VMs and just like any system like xp or linux you will have a virual computer with in your physcal computer it will run the same way as your physcal host computer.

but Vmware player is just a player it will not create the VMs for you so you will need another program to create this. The program is called Vmbuilder which was written for making VMware Vms or Vms that could run with VMware player

Vmbuilder
is like a box full of hardware like cd drive and hdds well the basic hardware for a computer just run it add the hardware you want for you virtual machines and then save it and run it with VMware player.

So now that you have your virtual Machines if you had created two you can now Network it to talk to each other so i guess you asking how do i network them well as a Newbie you now have to read up on how to network them but if your computer(physical one) is connected to a swich or router your virtual computers will be part of that network so you dont have to do anything thou.

Now at this stage you have a test lab for all your crazy ideas good thing about virtual machines its safer that way what ever problem you have in the virtual machine you can delete it and make another one and your physical host is much more safe and sound another word of advice dont install AVs and FWs if you a going to run them in the virtual machine.

so for any help you want about those stuff you can PM or just do the research that is what hacking is its all about find knowledge thats what a hacker really is just someone that has too much knowledge.

and for the programs you can ask me and i can send them to you and a last word don't trust everything you download is good especially when you are downloading programs like malware or viruses ,worms Trojan and so on.

i help this will help those new to hacking as for myself still new to it to and learn as much as you can

And remember like i said the best hacker is the one that knows a lot and yeah well the best hacker that well its not Kevin but Google well yeah Google is not a person but he knows a lot so to me his my best hacker you get the drift. so ask him and he knows a lot of people that can help you.

Title/subject edit to explain topic better - DNR

nightkid
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by nightkid »

if your having troubles with VM or iffy about installing one, you can download sandbox. if you have a program your not sure is infected you can right click and run in sandbox, if it is infected it won't run.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]