None, who plays video games?
5%

Total votes: 22

waringers
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2

Post by waringers »

Well, I was at a friend house the other day paying Cod MW 2, and I noticed (even though the game just came out) people are already hacking it, cheating, and preatty much ruining the game. Should I join in and own them just to pay them back, or should I play fair (for a little while) and hope that people will stop and the game will be saved? Couse I don't want to encourage them to try harder, I just want it to stop :cry:
Share what I know, Learn What I dont.

l0ngb1t
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by l0ngb1t »

what do you mean by " own them"
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

leetnigga

Post by leetnigga »

l0ngb1t wrote:what do you mean by " own them"
Make them his property.

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

leetnigga wrote: Make them his property.
ow i know what what the word own mean :wink:
what i wanted to know is if he's gonna penetrate then, own then like installing a botnet or something like that
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

leetnigga

Post by leetnigga »

l0ngb1t wrote:what i wanted to know is if he's gonna penetrate then, own then like installing a botnet or something like that
I think he's planning to do that and then install B24.

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Halo vs CoD??... for real, is that even a topic?

No harm meant, I just think Halo is pretty lame (judging by the poll results I'm not alone)

Question, should I cheat because everyone else is?

The answer seems to stem into that if your friend jumped off a bridge would you follow logic mom used to pull out of her pocket during the teenage years. I figure if you want to cheat, go ahead... but I think that cheating diminishes the game experience.

With that said, if the game experience is already diminished.. and you're not so worried about being banned... then go ahead, or not as you choose :D
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

waringers
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by waringers »

LOL, by own I didnt mean make them my property, I simply meant using better and more affective cheating and beat them. And I did sorta decide to cheat once in a while. It isn't fun cheating, so I only cheat when there is another guy on the opposing team cheating. Just to even things out :D

nightkid

Post by nightkid »

i have both games and i burn up COD on the ps3 every night, there isnt alot of glitchers or hackers more than anything it's just campers who use outrageous perk/weapon combos to make it next to impossible to get them out of their nest.
i get on halo3 occasionally just for something different and it just feels so slow paced for a shooter, can't run in the traditonal sense and the little 9 year olds that have been playing it since it came out are annoying as hell with their squeeling voices..needless to say after about 15 minutes or so im done with it.

on the topic of cheating, i play CODMW2 with 3 of my local friends, we play as a solid team together, we'd do 4v4s and if we started winning alot of the time the other team would start cheating we'd try to beat them while they cheated just to be able to brag about it but if they start to beat us we'll pull out our bag of tricks on them to make it even.

so depends on the circumstances really i guess.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

waringers
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by waringers »

so depends on the circumstances really i guess.
ya, thats what I decided, but I dont cheat often, it ruins the point of leveling up, and just having fun overall.

Grombo

Post by Grombo »

at least on the pc version, from my experience, hackers are few and far between. just leave the server. and join another.
[img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/7766/impracticalskillslw4.gif[/img]

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

yep, I completely agree with grombo. look for a nice server with good admins, playing with cheaters is pointless. I play lots of FPS, and especially on Wolfenstein ET there are plenty of cheaters (wallhack, aimbot, etc.)..if you like the server and except 1 or 2 cheaters it's nice to play there make videos and report it. :wink:

Stavros
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Post by Stavros »

Simply because there is no "other" option I'm going to have to go with Halo. Now, I've not played Halo in a long time. I've not played ODST, but I hear there's a new Halo based on Reach (the planet where prototype weapons are tested in Halo lore) they're getting back to basics (i.e. no regenerating health, health bar is back).

With MW2, I have to say I was not at all impressed with the direction they took the franchise. I think this graphic I found aptly describes my distaste with the PC version of MW2. They should at least have taken the time to do a proper PC port.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

I have been playing it for a while now and I think that it is great. You know I remember times when I played games like all day long and I thought that was never going to happen again but it did with this one. It is odd because I do not even play a lot of FPS but I am more into strategy.

I even build my self a new gaming rig just to play the game. In fact this game has given me hope for spending evenings playing games as opposed to watching movies which are ever more lame now days.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal