your favorite book?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
nightkid
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by nightkid »

sounds interesting DNR, i'll have to see if my library has it tomorrow between classes :D
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

That book describes the characters behind the real internet. It might read a bit dry, but it will enlighten you to a vision of what 'old school' hackers were back in the day. There is enough technical stuff to keep the network geek interested in the book. I liked JCR Licklider's vision of a 'man and machine symbiosis' - that it would create another level of human interaction - and in this forum - you can see his dream has come true.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

waringers
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by waringers »

Please dont do this to me :lol:
Share what I know, Learn What I dont.

DrVirus

Post by DrVirus »

None of you guys read Paulo Coelho ?? I love his books. Veronica Wants to die, 11 seconds, The Alchemist. Wonderful stuff. Then there is John Grisham a freaking genius.

I just recently went through To kill a Mockingbird by Lee Harper. Great book. In case you guys havn't read it I do suggest it. And then there is my all time fav The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. The greatest book ever written.

Better stop or this post will never end. :mrgreen:

DrV