what are your reasons

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
leetnigga
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by leetnigga »

Big-E wrote:You hack the women? O.o
The question was "why".

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

bad_brain wrote: nope, never done that, and I don't think I ever will. fellow suck-o-teers can get info and support for free from me, but to be honest I have no interest in giving away that info to everyone, the reason is simple: the more insecure servers/sites and unskilled people are out there the more potential customers for me.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
from my POV I have to add:
But if you make your money by selling fish teach him nothing.
:twisted:
I can say that we are previlaged to have the info for free :)
You are right in what you said, this is a good potential to attract customers.
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

offshoreposer
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by offshoreposer »

ph0bYx wrote:There are a few different definitions of hacking in this thread, such as:
-hack databases, computers, websites, server, etc (as in malicious intend I suppose)
-hacking code (figuring out better ways to make stuff work, software in this example, than the original way, I suppose)
-curiosity (the urge and hunger for knowledge on how things work)
-security (using more efficient ways to secure, in this case a server)
-political activities (in lack of a better label for the thing that Benis told)
-women (lol)

And those are just some of the definitions that we heard today about hacking.

I guess you were right, leet. Hacking should be defined as broad as possible like in your definition:
Using knowledge to gain more knowledge
As for me.. I hack because I like efficiency. Finding a way to make something work the most efficient way possible, may it not be nice looking but still... efficient. I guess that's my way to nirvana :)
i dont know what u mean by "women" but you also forgot "perverted intent (obtaining privated pics and videos that the victim doesnt want on the internet)" and "power (monitoring and controling what a person does from a remote location)" supose its really criminal intent lol

for me once i have enough money and built the rite system for me it would have to be for power. i have always been put down, critasized and treated like a child by my family all my life, plus it didnt help being abandond by both my parents when i was 12 so really this is a way for gaining some confordence, self asteam and pretty much knowing if someone gets on my tits then i have the power do destroy there lifes lol.

but really in a nut shell im just nosey and wanna know everyones business lol

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

offshoreposer wrote:but really in a nut shell im just nosey and wanna know everyones business lol
be careful not to fall into trouble pal :wink:

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

offshoreposer wrote: for me once i have enough money and built the rite system for me it would have to be for power ... if someone gets on my tits then i have the power do destroy there lifes lol.

It looks like you still need to grow up a little bit. You want to learn how to hack so that if someone pisses you off, you can "destroy their life"? Also, you want to know everyone's business, do you? Do you know the meaning of privacy? You like your privacy right? Then don't invade others.

Just sit back and think about what you're saying for once, it's all childish. How about trying to live together with the people around you? I don't mean join society or any of that stupid crap... bleh i'm done here.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

With great power, comes great responsibility ...
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

IceDane

Post by IceDane »

offshoreposer wrote:
ph0bYx wrote:There are a few different definitions of hacking in this thread, such as:
-hack databases, computers, websites, server, etc (as in malicious intend I suppose)
-hacking code (figuring out better ways to make stuff work, software in this example, than the original way, I suppose)
-curiosity (the urge and hunger for knowledge on how things work)
-security (using more efficient ways to secure, in this case a server)
-political activities (in lack of a better label for the thing that Benis told)
-women (lol)

And those are just some of the definitions that we heard today about hacking.

I guess you were right, leet. Hacking should be defined as broad as possible like in your definition:
Using knowledge to gain more knowledge
As for me.. I hack because I like efficiency. Finding a way to make something work the most efficient way possible, may it not be nice looking but still... efficient. I guess that's my way to nirvana :)
i dont know what u mean by "women" but you also forgot "perverted intent (obtaining privated pics and videos that the victim doesnt want on the internet)" and "power (monitoring and controling what a person does from a remote location)" supose its really criminal intent lol

for me once i have enough money and built the rite system for me it would have to be for power. i have always been put down, critasized and treated like a child by my family all my life, plus it didnt help being abandond by both my parents when i was 12 so really this is a way for gaining some confordence, self asteam and pretty much knowing if someone gets on my tits then i have the power do destroy there lifes lol.

I only have to read a few of your posts to tell that you won't really get anywhere. Not only do you have a very, very small base to build upon, but you would also be doing it for completely wrong reasons. Due to this, all your searches will be in vain .. "How to hack hotmail" will at best return bullshit.

The people you ask for help or try to "discuss the world of computers with" will resent you for being so blatantly ignorant, because it's just shows that you're not really willing to put an effort into it.

Where I hang out online most of the time, people like you would get banned.

I find it incredibly ironic that your name has the word "poser" in it. I give it a few weeks, maybe a couple of months until you figure out that 'hacking' isn't about pushing buttons on someone else's software and automatic pwnage.

offshoreposer
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by offshoreposer »

lol wow thanks for all ur honesty, i like to learn about people and what makes them tick, yes granted i have a few things in my past to get over.
im just rather suprised to find from you guys is that as "hackers" your honest but you can still be friendly when faced with stupid questions and comment.

but to be honest in the past i have felt that people like my close friends and family have been impressed with my skill on fixing basic computer problems and my abillity to find perfect movie copy so maybe trouble shooting is somthing i should build on.

IceDane

Post by IceDane »

offshoreposer wrote:lol wow thanks for all ur honesty, i like to learn about people and what makes them tick, yes granted i have a few things in my past to get over.
im just rather suprised to find from you guys is that as "hackers" your honest but you can still be friendly when faced with stupid questions and comment.

but to be honest in the past i have felt that people like my close friends and family have been impressed with my skill on fixing basic computer problems and my abillity to find perfect movie copy so maybe trouble shooting is somthing i should build on.
If that's what makes you tick, sure.

Unfortunately and fortunately, I am purely driven by curiosity. I know a lot of people whose programming skills are at the very best mediocre, but they still successfully make money off of web dev and web design.

Neither of those things interest me at all. If I could compromise, I could do something I'd hate and make money, but when it all comes down to it, I really just want to do what interests me, not what makes me money or impresses others.

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

cats wrote:With great power, comes great responsibility ...
I call this words of wisdom, and i second that :)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Some people hack because it is what their personality drives them to do.

Sometimes there is no reason other than because you can.

I am, therefore I hack...

I still took schooling and certification and gave it a go as a profession - but it never really satisfies the hacker in me - I was still confined to rules and limits of job title or even what the customer expects in results.

So any hacking you do, you are really doing it for yourself - to expand your skills and understanding of how things work.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

visser

Post by visser »

there are just certain things I need to know and oddly enough computers always drive me to dig and dig for more info lol
AKA Scottyrabbit

software engineers unite!

//When my words are remembered its because my actions were loud enough.

offshoreposer
suck-o-fied!
suck-o-fied!

Post by offshoreposer »

i would like to build up the skills it take to be a novis hacker. go how i would like to find out the truth behind half the crap thats on the news lol.