Suck-o hacked FBI - PoC

DON'T post new tutorials here! Please use the "Pending Submissions" board so the staff can review them first.
ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Suck-o hacked FBI - PoC

Post by ph0bYx »

Roughly two week ago cats found an interesting new way of penetrating databases. Unfortunately we can not disclose the details, but it is similar to SQL injection.

We started experimenting with that on several servers. We were just testing the new way of penetration (we called it RR) and rest assured, no harm was done. Surprisingly the exploit worked on every server that we tested, and as ambiguous and ethical as we are we contacted FBI about the major flaw. and they allowed us to test the exploit on one of their servers under the condition that we don't disclose anything about the RR to the public.

The exploit worked perfectly as it should on their server. FBI patched their servers for that exploit and their cybersecurity division is working on alerting other major subjects about it.

I'm sorry for not being able to tell you more details about it.
Offtopic: I heard that PMs and IRC are good ways of sharing stuff privately, what do you think? :)

Since FBI's servers and majority of the other critical servers were patched by now we decided to share the video of us penetrating into FBI, and a first glance on how the exploit works:
(sorry about the blurred parts, some of the data there is confidential and we cannot disclose it, at least not without some major consequences)

Props to Cats for finding the exploit, BB for allowing to test it on his servers, others for helping with coding and finding suitable servers to test the exploit on, and of course me for writing this all :)

Enjoy:

l0ngb1t
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Suck-o hacked FBI - PoC

Post by l0ngb1t »

ph0bYx wrote: and they allowed us to test the exploit on one of their servers under the condition that we don't disclose anything about the RR to the public.

Since FBI's servers and majority of the other critical servers were patched by now we decided to share the video of us penetrating into FBI, and a first glance on how the exploit works:
(sorry about the blurred parts, some of the data there is confidential and we cannot disclose it, at least not without some major consequences)

Props to Cats for finding the exploit, BB for allowing to test it on his servers, others for helping with coding and finding suitable servers to test the exploit on, and of course me for writing this all :)
the contradiction in those to paragraph is the vulnerability in your text + the topic "hacking" by "JhonB" made everyone over here be little suspicious
anw nice one :P
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

wow! really? that's great! congratulations on the success dude! this is not an april fools joke is it? i guess not. hehe that's the job of a white hat anyway. we are to pentest, show flaws, and fix!

IceDane

Post by IceDane »

Pong18 wrote:wow! really? that's great! congratulations on the success dude! this is not an april fools joke is it? i guess not. hehe that's the job of a white hat anyway. we are to pentest, show flaws, and fix!
Are you serious or are you just capable of a level of sarcasm that I cannot comprehend?

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

i am serious about congratulating them... i am sorry if you got it wrong... ^_^v peace!

you see i am not that good at expressing myself... hehehe...

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

I hate you!!!. lol

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

*cries on corner* :cry:

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

:lol: :lol:

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

funny funny, very nice indeed!!
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

JohnB

Post by JohnB »

God damnit you got me good... :D
Sprich mit mir!

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

It is kinda lame to post it the day after 1st April, but you would be more suspicious about it :)

You got RickRoll'D! I hope no one died though ( :D

visser

Post by visser »

O man so you guys were able to help out the FBI? thats so cool. You guys are going to be credited right?
AKA Scottyrabbit

software engineers unite!

//When my words are remembered its because my actions were loud enough.

leetnigga

Post by leetnigga »

visser wrote:O man so you guys were able to help out the FBI? thats so cool. You guys are going to be credited right?

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

visser wrote:O man so you guys were able to help out the FBI? thats so cool. You guys are going to be credited right?
Yeah.

..and Rick, too.
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

skip

Post by skip »

that was good! :lol: :lol:
Image Image Image