Need help with download section!!!

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
eggplan21
forum buddy
forum buddy

Need help with download section!!!

Post by eggplan21 »

I'm a big time newbie so please have patience, :?

Ok I can download the objects fine and everything is well and good, but how do I get the command screen for a trojan to come up :?: I would really appreciate it if someone explained this to me.

Thanks,

Eggplan21

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Hey... :wink:
I think you confuse this a little with using exploits or maybe telnet.
Most of the trojans (well,Remote Administrative Tools or RAT to be correct) are using a graphical user interface. There are 2 main parts: server and client. The server is the part with which the target system have to be infected, then you can access the box by using the client part on your system. Simply start the client and you´ll know what I mean, but NEVER run the server part..... :wink:

eggplan21
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by eggplan21 »

Tahnk you very much i currently understand and are having some fun :twisted:

But your newbie section has inspired me to stop being a script kiddie and to get off my lazy ass and learn i am currently reading HTML for dummies andi will goon to learn linux visual basic 6 perl python ruby and c++ and several others.

thanks for ur help

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

Good choice! :D
It can be annoying sometimes, especially at the beginning, but it´s definitly worth the time to learn a programming language. Don´t overdo at the beginning, pick one OOP language when you´re through with HTML and focus on it, it can be very confusing to learn different languages at the same time... :wink:

Xonet

Post by Xonet »

Visual Basic is a good choice, i've learned it, also at school and for a real programming language i find it very easy compared to others.