you can tell I love my.....

...let us know what you think, free speech!
bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

you can tell I love my.....

Post by bad_brain »

...bike.

proof:
I carried it up from the basement to the 2nd floor to repair it in my apartment at 11pm...*screwy*

feel free to post your weird fetish... :lol:

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

I actually did the same thing with my bike xD

Except I almost threw mine of the balcony because it refused to work :roll:

Hmm... weird fetishes ^^

I always have to blow in glasses and cans before I use them, and I always have to say bless you when someone sneezes (always!).
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

cats wrote:I always have to say bless you when someone sneezes (always!).
Same here xD

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

ph0bYx wrote: Same here xD
haha yeah it can get kind of funny at times xD

I was walking by a random womans office on the school a few weeks ago, and she sneezed as I walked by ... so I just stopped ... looked at her for a few seconds .. and went "bless you...." (prosit in Swedish ^^), then I walked away xD
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

cats wrote:
ph0bYx wrote: Same here xD
haha yeah it can get kind of funny at times xD

I was walking by a random womans office on the school a few weeks ago, and she sneezed as I walked by ... so I just stopped ... looked at her for a few seconds .. and went "bless you...." (prosit in Swedish ^^), then I walked away xD
hahaha that's really weird! hahaha! ^_^

@b_b: i really do love my bike too! imagine i had a flat tire a my uncle house which was 2km away from my house, my uncle offered me to just let the bike stay in his garage and just get it when i have money for change of interiors but i refused and walked with my bike to home...
next week i'll post a pic of my bike as well but its not too much tho...

Big-E
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Big-E »

It would be a weird fetish if you brought the bike to your bedroom.

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

Big-E wrote:It would be a weird fetish if you brought the bike to your bedroom.
I'm building the engine for my car in my bedroom :P
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

this goes on in my bedroom

visser
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by visser »

Necrix wrote:I'm building the engine for my car in my bedroom :P
please tell me your not putting the entire engine together in there... Unless you have a huge door that will allow you to slide your engine through or you have three huge man that can carry an entire built engine trough a house... lol
AKA Scottyrabbit

software engineers unite!

//When my words are remembered its because my actions were loud enough.

Kirk
suck-o enforcer
suck-o enforcer

Post by Kirk »

i have to have my cables organized. They have to be looped or wrapped, then zip-tied. Then I need them organized into their own compartments. Ethernet cables (cat 5 or cat 6), USB ( further separated by the other end), etc, etc, etc. From my days of..... well, some of you would understand.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

@Kirk
ahhh...good to see there is another cable weirdo... :lol:
for me the cables also have to be organized and placed in the most invisible way. my 2 computers look exactly the same, the only difference is that the main system has blue cold cathodes as illumination and the server red ones....therefore it was a must that the ethernet cables have the matching colors too. well organized cables not only look better, they also help a lot with troubleshooting... :)

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I had my mtn bike in my bedroom a few times, just can't help but to doze off after a ride just looking at the sweet bike and reliving the day's run.
Its almost akin to holding a heroin syringe in your hand or a meth pipe and reliving the intoxication..

you know I love my guns, the last three houses I lived in had indoor shooting ranges..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

Ok so where do i start.....in fact i won t go there :lol:

Instead of fetishes i will call these OCD's. Looks like i can see 2 other people so far that that have replied that have them.

The bathroom:
Everything is organised and has its place, i know when something has been moved and when things are left out of place i get really irate. I have learned to chill as a few people have noticed this and i often go to the bathroom and find things in different places or a toothbrush not facing the right way etc.

After i have been shopping and am putting canned products away i have to have them all in order and all with the labels facing the correct way. Quite different to what it looks like if you see my computer area. Its what i like to call organised chaos :lol:

It may look a mess but i know where everything is. I hate putting things in a safe place when i use them often. Its usually that safe i forget where i put things :oops:

And to top it off....I like women but thats just my fetish, nothing weird about that \:D/
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com

Necrix
The Hacker Wolf
The Hacker Wolf

Post by Necrix »

visser wrote:
Necrix wrote:I'm building the engine for my car in my bedroom :P
please tell me your not putting the entire engine together in there... Unless you have a huge door that will allow you to slide your engine through or you have three huge man that can carry an entire built engine trough a house... lol
Haha! You'd be surprised how small a 3.4l v6 is, then. :P Heavy as all hell, though.

You guys are really making me want a bike :(
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews