Secret Energy

Our very own fight club!
Insection
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Secret Energy

Post by Insection »

Code: Select all

Engineers at Hitachi Magnetics Corporation have publicly admitted that a motor run by magnets is feasible and logical. But the politics of the matter make it impossible for them to pursue developing a magnet motor, or any device that would compete with the energy cartels.

In 1940, Moray demonstrated before members of the Public Utilities Commission (PUC) his free energy generator, which gave a continuous output of 250,000 volts with no apparent input. The next day he was found shot in his lab, and all of his notes and device were stolen.

Currently, the Cosray Research Institute of Salt Lake City has been collecting Moray's papers from old acquaintances and attempting to duplicate the device.

I know this seems to go against the theory of energy, but do you think there is a 'secret' energy (in which output energy is created with no input) that the government is hiding. I believe so, but because energy is money, and money is power the governments have been doing everything they can to disclose this sort of information to leak.
Imagine what would happen to the middle eastern oil trade?
Wars would break out, poverty will increase dramatically.
Currency and world trade will completely collapse.
And the list goes on and on.

What are your thoughts guys?

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

The monetary system would fail. Is that a bad thing?

Could you elaborate a bit more on why would it be bad for the oil company to collapse, or why would wars break out and poverty increase?

n3rd
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by n3rd »

ph0bYx wrote:The monetary system would fail. Is that a bad thing?

Could you elaborate a bit more on why would it be bad for the oil company to collapse, or why would wars break out and poverty increase?
I dont think the monetary system would fail, but shift =]
[img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8009/userbar2k.png[/img]

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Too good to be true anyway :D

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Re: Secret Energy

Post by Pong18 »

Insection wrote:
I know this seems to go against the theory of energy, but do you think there is a 'secret' energy (in which output energy is created with no input) that the government is hiding. I believe so, but because energy is money, and money is power the governments have been doing everything they can to disclose this sort of information to leak.
Imagine what would happen to the middle eastern oil trade?
Wars would break out, poverty will increase dramatically.
Currency and world trade will completely collapse.
And the list goes on and on.

What are your thoughts guys?
I do not think that there is or there would ever be any secret energy with no required input... its just impossible to make something from nothing. even air is created from something(input). even input is output made from another input. just like what the anime(i think its full metal alchemist?) i once watched that says:
Humans cannot gain anything without giving up something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
the world is just like this. something from nothing is not possible for us human beings IMO.

also IMO i think we should hear what DNR has to say...

leetnigga

Post by leetnigga »

I think it's important to talk about whether something like this is even possible before jumping to the political implications.

From the law of conservation of energy it follows that energy cannot be created or destroyed. Physical laws, especially the conservation laws are very robust. Under these laws, a machine that produces energy like the one you describe is impossible.

Those are my thoughts, I'm sorry if this crashes your conspiracy party.
Pong18 wrote:also IMO i think we should hear what DNR has to say...
Yes, that should prove interesting.

Vossler

Post by Vossler »

Maintain the system, the status quo. It brings order and prevents anarchy. Why fix that which is not broken? God does not play dice, nor should we.

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

leetnigga wrote:
Pong18 wrote:also IMO i think we should hear what DNR has to say...
Yes, that should prove interesting.
can't wait for DNR to speak(or maybe type the words)(hehe).

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I assure you that leet is correct. The conservation of energy law is such that no energy can just come from nothing. Work is needed to make energy and that is final. There is also no such thing as a complete vacuum so no machine can run for ever there is always heat loss from friction etc...
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

I am also in agreement with the 'perpetual motion is impossible' crowd, although I am willing to accept that improbable, or impossible with our current knowledge and tech would be an acceptable alternative.

I will submit however, that an ATMOS clock was a good contender, and is often called a perpetual motion clock... although with servicing every 20 years or so it has a life expectancy of a mere 600 years.
ATMOS clocks do not run on batteries or electricity of any kind. They run on temperature. As the temperature fluctuates, it causes the expansion and contraction of a mixture of gas and liquid (ethyl chloride), which is contained in a sealed capsule. As the capsule expands and contracts, it constantly winds the mainspring of the watch. Because there is no electricity, there is no quartz crystal in the ATMOS; it relies entirely upon precision manufacturing to continue its mechanical movement and accurate timekeeping. One degree (centigrade) of temperature fluctuation will power the clock for up to two days; as even the most closely air-conditioned home will fluctuate more than one degree over the course of an hour, much less two days, there is no question but that the clock will continue to keep time. Through its contraction and expansion, the ATMOS does use up energy, which is why it cannot be considered a perpetual motion machine, but it does so in such a natural and undemanding way that it exceeds all expectations of what a clock should do.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

hpprinter100

Post by hpprinter100 »

there was a guy in australia trying to do this and he said he succeded in doing so

http://www.lutec.com.au/
But his site has not been updated since 2007 so could be fake.

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

Due to the Lorentz contraction and time dilation I am sure it will never be possible.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ