Growing Marijuana by DNR

Hobbies that have no own category (yet).
DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Re: Growing Marijuana by DNR

Post by DNR »

Hey Jug, thanks for your interest.

Aquaphonics is using a fish tank or body of water with fish in it. It uses the fish waste in the water to feed the plants.

This is a doable idea - I use Fish emulsion to provide nitrogen to the plants.
The issue is - you need to regulate the PH as it gets out of whack. Then you still need to supplement the nutrients to balance them out - too much nitrogen and little of other nutrients cause plant growth problems.

It just requires a technical setup to monitor the water quality and testing to ensure it is working. While some large companies are doing this, I am not sure many MM growers will take the extra time and effort - when simpler soil or soiless grows work pretty well.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

JuggaloMushroom
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by JuggaloMushroom »

Ah I see, very well then. :-k

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

fourth crop for 2010. This crop experiments with FIM, and training the plant. I also flowered some plants that were only 10" to 12" tall to see how they will mature. The crop will also mature to about 12 weeks before harvest, while the last ones were pulled down around 8 - 9weeks. PineApple Express, Afgan Kush, Strawberry Creme, and Wonder Haze. Used Azamax and Technaflora nutes. Monitoring PPM and PH. Low humidity was a minor issue with some dried leaves and root stress.

About four plants under each light - these are 5 feet tall

The table in the back holds the shorter plants. Plants are about 6 weeks into flower.

Sativas that grow tall are just bent, one is bent in an "S" shape, some in a bow.

I am using Hygrozyme to see if it helps boost weight and trichromes. Might use Molasses in the last few days as I wean off the nutes.

Plants will grow taller while flowering, but the plants I started while 10" to 12" tall, grew proportionately - like another 10 to 12". A plant that was flowered at 2 to 3 feet tall, grew another 2 to 3 feet. So I think as a rule, what ever size the plant is when you flower, it will double (if pot size, lighting, etc is good) in size. Bud size is smaller on the smaller plant, again keeping proportions. The smaller plant could be more chemically potent, guess we'll find out!
--
Prices: $250 wholesale (4 or more oz)
$300 to $450 (some $25 grams! WTF!)

Rip offs are becoming more prevalent. dispensaries and homes of known growers. Some are likley being followed or snitched by neighbors or 'customers'.
I turned down a multi pound deal due to the lack of protection, I think I am getting big enough to need a 'crew'. More weapons and isolation for security.
Dispensaries are the enemy now, they buy out of state marijuana grown outdoors in other states cheaply and mark it up here. They don't help local growers by doing this, and they don't help patients with good prices or a reliable system.

Thank God for this, as there are more people losing jobs and homes. This is the underground economy keeping people alive.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

The ID Expired...! :-k :-k DNR sir now what? :( :( :? :?
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

ha! you caught that!

Renewal is $100, I did slack off - so I am in hiding. But going to get it done today..

DNR
-

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

Eheheheh.... No sire nothing like that... actually m son to an Chartered Accountant and so i have the nack of looking things deeply ;) lol... and w0w... when if i visit u... O:) lol... ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

-Broken Angel

JuggaloMushroom

DNR wrote: Prices: $250 wholesale (4 or more oz)
$300 to $450 (some $25 grams! WTF!)

Rip offs are becoming more prevalent. dispensaries and homes of known growers. Some are likley being followed or snitched by neighbors or 'customers'.
I turned down a multi pound deal due to the lack of protection, I think I am getting big enough to need a 'crew'. More weapons and isolation for security.
Dispensaries are the enemy now, they buy out of state marijuana grown outdoors in other states cheaply and mark it up here. They don't help local growers by doing this, and they don't help patients with good prices or a reliable system.

Thank God for this, as there are more people losing jobs and homes. This is the underground economy keeping people alive.

DNR
I do not know if you were probably thinking something different, but sir I hate to tell you the name of the game still has not changed, you are still trying to make a profit and so are they, and as long as that happens, the more profit they make the better.

EDIT: P.S.: nice plants, loving the color, they're a little skinny though, or maybe that's just me.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

juggs - I get the game. Also sativas can be lanky, they do have 6 more weeks to go! I'll upload the pics, but I guess broken angel will have to tell you how potent it is =D>

DNR
-

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

eheheheheh....! I can smell something from here and then i play my fav song...

I Smell Something In The Air That's Making Me Higg..! :P :P :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

wish we all suck-o ppl cna get together and have a taste of some...! :D :D 8) :twisted: [-o< \:D/ \:D/ *thumb*

but :-# :-#

Abt the leaves they are awesome :D

Edit: Soon let them dry and then muhuhahahahahahahaha.....! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dry LEAVES and I can make them useful ;) I promise... :D :D have a huge experience on it ;) I love this place Fanks DNR sir :D it's illegal in here hope no one is eyeing me ;) :-99

-Broken Angel

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

our vices are safe here.

Sure, you can make hash and BHO from trimming the buds!

Look for the hash making tut soon! (couple months)

DNR
-

JuggaloMushroom

DNR wrote:juggs - I get the game. Also sativas can be lanky, they do have 6 more weeks to go! I'll upload the pics, but I guess broken angel will have to tell you how potent it is =D>

DNR
Wishing I was there already. 6 weeks a pretty long time, and they're sativa, so I can see why they're so skinny. Hopefully the bud will come out nice and thick, just like they should have. =P~

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

skinny what? :-s

And its the trichromes that count! I still knock people over with this Wonder Haze

Strawberry Creme

Pineapple Express

Again - the experiment with plant size -
plants flowered at 12" to 14" - grew another 12" to 14" in height
plants flowered at 2.5 feet - grew another 2 feet in height
While bud size is comparable - 2 foot flowered plant had almost the same size buds as the 5 foot plant - the five foot plant had more budding sites - so more yeild.
Quality and potency should be the same regardless of size of plant - I'll let you know!

DNR
-

JuggaloMushroom

sweet, how much more on average did they yield? I think the potency and quality should be fine, it looks like you take good care of them.

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Well consider the 12" plant that grew to 24" - a 5' plant has several arms that are about 24" - so its like comparing a bush to a tree. Considering the electricity, time, nutes - you are better off growing at least 5 to 7' 'trees' for the best yeild. The trees will also offer more usable trim.

When this stuff dries, it retains about 75% of its size, and only 50 to 40% of its weight.
I aim for 2 ounces per plant - again, easier on 5 to 7' plants.

I could have chose strains that produce more and have denser buds - shorter growing time even, but I chose strains based on its medicinal value. The high THC and heady effects of Sativas are just perfect for me. I know other people I have met - some do not like the edgey, sometimes confusing, speedy high of 100% sativa. Some people just like stuff that smells and tastes great - hence the Pineapple Express strain.
I grew the afgan kush, as it is very narcotic - it can help with sleep and appetite. I just don't prefer drowsy, narcotic meds during my active time.

DNR
-

JuggaloMushroom

Ah, makes sense, also great explanation on acquiring the desired amount of bud. Looks like your cat has also found its medicinal values. :lol: