WfiDecoder

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
l0ngb1t
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

WfiDecoder

Post by l0ngb1t »

There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

Lundis
Distorter of Reality
Distorter of Reality

Post by Lundis »

Q. Can the owners know that I am using their WiFi connection?

A. Most probably the owner will not notice someone unauthorized is sharing the connection. A good WiFi connection can be shared by up to 20 users or more. There is also no way to trace to you because it is wireless. To be truly anonymous just change your computer name to user.
lol. The product looks nice but I wouldn't trust anyone saying that. Not to mention their "software" is just a regular backtrack cd... Seems like a bunch of skiddies figured out how to make money :)

crashacid

Post by crashacid »

Lundis wrote:
Q. Can the owners know that I am using their WiFi connection?

A. Most probably the owner will not notice someone unauthorized is sharing the connection. A good WiFi connection can be shared by up to 20 users or more. There is also no way to trace to you because it is wireless. To be truly anonymous just change your computer name to user.
lol. The product looks nice but I wouldn't trust anyone saying that. Not to mention their "software" is just a regular backtrack cd... Seems like a bunch of skiddies figured out how to make money :)
Absolutely right..
they call backtrack 3 a decoding software lol.pure skiddies
Hatred fuels knowledge