how crappy can this be?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
l0ngb1t
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

how crappy can this be?

Post by l0ngb1t »

ok today i had my final java exam
i am the first in my class when it comes to programming...

but the thing is that when am doing my exam i find my self thoughtless some times... it;s like my mind decided to shutdown and take a break

or even some times i read the whole question (like what happened today) and i figure out what i should do and why, but i write some wrong stuff, even thou am thinking right, but why i miss it when i write it that's i don't know
for example the prof included in the exam a small question really silly one
where we have to figure out what is the output of the code...
he created a class with 2 variable x as a static int and int y,
and then in the main he created instance of the object of the object above and did some stuff (printing on the screen after manipulating the values) i knew that because X is a static variable so it is the same for all object...
stilll i did it wrong :(

and some time i miss phrases of the question so i loose more points...
even sometimes i start reading the question and when i reach the last line of it i simply forget the first lines :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
and what drive me crazy that i always do my project right, and i understand every thing in the class without need to study it at home again

i don;t really care about grades, but what kills me that because of my silly acts some other dumb pple who don't know what packet stateful filtering is or what's the different between a switch and a router get higher grades and keep nagging on my head that they are good and they are they are the first after i helped them in preparing for the exam :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

NOW HOW CRAPPY CAN THIS BE.
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

My son, I see that you complain of some thing called: "Attention deficit disorder" :P
Seriously man, you have to focus more, it's a state of mind, you have to know how to eliminate the things that might distract you while in an exam.
Chill out before you go into the exam 8)
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

l0ngb1t

I am not an expert and you will agree that;

If you know something then the answer will come no matter how the question is asked.

Let me explain - When someone ask you where you live you can supply an answer without hesitation. They can ask you where you live probably in a different language ( you not understanding that language ) and you may still tell them the correct answer.

So study more :) Study till you know so much about the topic that no matter the test you'll gt it correct. Study so that you dont have to think for an answer ( like when someone ask where you live ) it comes out naturally.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

l0ngb1t

Post by l0ngb1t »

dude i studied well :(
even before the exam half of the class asked me questions about stuff they didn't understand... and i answered them correctly :(

i don't mate... but it's like i got distracted during the exam
damn i even rectified the exam and gave he right answers after we finished :(
There is an UNEQUAL amount of good and bad in most things, the trick is to work out the ratio and act accordingly. "The Jester"

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Yea - sometimes its the stupid teacher - they ask the question the wrong way - expecting a wrong answer to be correct. Sometimes you have to figure out the teacher - how they think - to understand the answers they are expecting. It is worst - when the teacher does not understand their own subject!

Sometimes it is nervousness - I smoked marijuana before every tough exam - and I set the grading curve everytime. 3.7 gpa doesn't lie.
It just helped me focus on the test.

I also liked to study in the early am, before I get all distracted with daily shit.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.