not for the faint..cold|sick

...let us know what you think, free speech!
nightkid
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

not for the faint..cold|sick

Post by nightkid »

i tried to type this thread three times and i erased it because i felt like you would think im crazy. maybe i am. why wouldnt i be? you know sometimes you wonder what really pushes someone to take a high powered carbine powered semi automatic assault rifle into the college/work place...how much can a person endure? when someone is on the ledge something as soft as a gentle breeze and a feather landing on them can send them off and then..the world is silent for a moment. and we are all shocked and express our sorrow but i see the ppl expressing their sympathy, differntly...why dont they have a bullet in them? you know the type, harsh and down trout ppl but when a tragedy happens innocence shines.
lock and load.
i had a really bad day..
it makes you want to drive down the wrong way down the wrong lane<br>
it's a unexplainable feeling when you catch yourself doing it and trying to take a step back and look at yourself and the hardest part is when it seems right. why not.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

me thinks this should be moved to the debate and rant board. ^_^

i also have bad days like that when i am in the brink of stealing a nuclear bomb and blow the place up. its normal dude you are not crazy.

anyway its okay if you think you are crazy even einstein said:
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?"
- Albert Einstein

nightkid

Post by nightkid »

yes i know, its so hard sometimes, being a intellect (of sorts) and everyone around you is fourty lvls down, sorry if this is bad typing i have my eyes closed... 16 hour days. .. . bullshit co workers..redneck motherfuckers....thanks for reading and feedback, this website is my only sane place i seem to be now....i dunno until i actuallly fall off the deep end.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/trenchcoatskrilla/biohazard.gif[/img]

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

well, birds of the same feather flock together... so if no one can understand you we are always here. ^_^ just chill dude everything will be alright! go grab a six pack watch a movie and relax!

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I think we all feel like going postal at some time or another. Its natural in my opinion and its a feeling we can control once we get use to feeling it.

Glad you came here to speak about what is disturbing you instead of going down the path of destruction.

Just remember you will have to deal with this urge again so get use to thinking before any rash move is made if that makes since.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

Pong18
Cyber Mushroom
Cyber Mushroom

Post by Pong18 »

floodhound2 wrote: ...
Glad you came here to speak about what is disturbing you instead of going down the path of destruction.

Just remember you will have to deal with this urge again so get use to thinking before any rash move is made if that makes since.
i agree with floodie. like the saying: "Think before you act..."