seeking botnets?

...let us know what you think, free speech!
speed101

seeking botnets?

Post by speed101 »

Hello, i dont know if this is the right section or even the right forums but i am looking for either an forums for such bots or some real legit contacts who i can do business with or at least talk to about botnets, i hear zues are quite dangerous to use, but irc, cpa, ppi, ppa ect. as i say maybe this is the wrong section if so i appologise or maybe even the wrong forums, but my main aim is to start making money online by such means and i would be most gratefull for any advice maybe there are members on here who deal with bots or maybe they could point me in the right direction.

it doesnt even have to be big amounts for right now, i would settle for $500 to $1000 per week starting off with.

thank you.

z3r0aCc3Ss
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: seeking botnets?

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

This not a right forum you are looking for.
If you are here for making money by doing illegal business and need help and support for that, then you won't get anything here, and nobody will support you.
If your intention is to learn, then you are most welcome. Everybody will help you out, staff is great, talented and very supportive.
Please search somewhere else for such things.
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Asking for an illegal product or assistance with an illegal activity is against the rules here. Most of the time, you would be banned instantly, but because it seems you just made a mistake (by not reading the rules), and you seem to actually have some education and you know how to spell, i'm just gonna lay a warning down for you: Please read the rules before you post something like this.

I hope you will stick around, you can learn a lot here.

[Topic Locked]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

$500 to $1000 a week? :lol:
#-o

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Lol, yeah. Guess he didn't wanna stick around after all, even after i threw him a bone...

Oh well, his loss
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Ah yes - the bot master wanna-be meets the real bot master.
I am sure if he stuck around he could have learned how to write bots and create botnets from you - if his ethics came around..

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.