Ip hidde, Ip changer

For beginners, flames not allowed...(just by the staff :P)
godsy0309

Ip hidde, Ip changer

Post by godsy0309 »

hello,
I know there are programs that can hide your ip, or even give you an IP from other country, continent, etc...

My point is : I play alot of poker online.
The servers like PokerStars, Fulltilt Poker, UB. Can Identify you if you log in with two or more accounts and block you.
im wondering what if you do use one of this programs, would it work?

TIA

John_W
forum buddy
forum buddy

Re: Ip hidde, Ip changer

Post by John_W »

Hi,
Actually programmes cannot hide or change your ip.
What you mean are proxys (or programmes that make your browser use a proxy). A proxy is a server which asks the server for the information you want and sends it to you, therefore only the ip of the proxy is visible to the server.
I think it's best if you take a look at the article on wikipedia for further information; however it won't help much, as most proxys are blocked from those sites - if not, someone else probably already uses them, so there would still be more than one account per computer.

z3r0aCc3Ss
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

IMO,
1) Use Elite SOCKS (I have a very good experience with this)
2) Buy VPN (Better but not good, SOCKS is best)
3) Buy 2 or more new internet connections. LOLzzz

If you something about SSH tunneling, then its the best way.
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

John_W wrote: Actually programmes cannot hide or change your ip.
I am not sure about programmes but programs can change your IP. Maybe try ultrasurf: http://www.ultrareach.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

z3r0aCc3Ss

Post by z3r0aCc3Ss »

Lyecdevf wrote:
John_W wrote: Actually programmes cannot hide or change your ip.
I am not sure about programmes but programs can change your IP. Maybe try ultrasurf: http://www.ultrareach.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Still, I will go with SOCKS. They work100%, I used many to do some illegal activities, and it was easy as spreading a butter on a bread. Also, if you use any software, your real IP may get reveled on some sites.
If you are aware, you have PuTTY also. I don't know how to use it, but it has a lot of positive feedback.
Beta tester for major RATs, all kinds of stealers and keyloggers.
Learning NMAP

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

"UltraSurf uses advance proxy technology..."

I think John is correct
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

floodhound2
∑lectronic counselor
∑lectronic counselor

Post by floodhound2 »

I think that IP hiding is useless its the MAC address that is what will give you away. If you wish to hide your ip address use a un-secure wireless router and a throw away wireless nic.
₣£ΘΘĐĦΘŮŇĐ

gr00ve_hacker
forum buddy
forum buddy

Post by gr00ve_hacker »

SOCKS is da best way...wat u can do i actually SPOOF an ip which does not actually belong you.... Be sure of clearing all ur cookies and offline data b4 connecting with a proxy or wid dese dey easily come to knw dat its da same person.... or try wingates or TOR

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

Am I mistaken in believing that socks is also a proxy?

@Floodie: good point, there sure are plenty of unprotected/inadequately protected networks out there :)
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Floodie is on the right track. You can use a MAC changer to change your WNIC's MAC each time you go wardriving.

Wardriving is akin to hiding in plainview. When you hop off an unsecured network, you are posing as that network ID. A home wifi left insecure - you are surfing the 'net as "Joe Smith and Family". A business network, backdoored - you pose as "ABC Company and Employees". A certain hotel chain, you can pull up along side the building and pick a fictitious name and room number to login - you can be "Joe Biden guest room #45" Police get all cocksure and get summons for the owner listed, not you.

Lets even take a open wifi in a café, library, bookstore - there you can also have anonymity. How would they find you? Cameras, credit card receipts if you brought anything.

Now, as far as hiding your MAC, why? It is a part of your laptop's fingerprint. The MAC is still not all that easy - its not like a vehicle license plate that is registered in a national database. IF they catch you, and seize your laptop - they then can match your laptop's MAC to any computer crimes. So you change your MAC often to avoid this. You should also consider other aspects of your laptop's fingerprint - the OS serial #, devices you have configured, browser version, and even spyware leaking from your box! Each can be circumstantial, but if the fingerprint is complete - its pretty good evidence against you.

Anonymity depends on how secure you need to be. You can use a dead email, you can set your browser to deny cookies, you can use a proxy to hide your IP of origin, with various degrees of ease, you can use a public wifi spot, or you can wardrive for a private, unsecure wifi. Depends what trouble you are doing. If you learn to sniff your own traffic, and see what leaks, you can learn to hide.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

computathug
Administrator
Administrator

Post by computathug »

War driving is the way to go as others have pointed out if you want total anonymity. The NIC of your laptop is like a barcode. Any town center here is monitored with thousands of camera's so coffee shops, libraries and and other similar places would be a no go. A unsecured network in a well populated residential area would be the best. Plan your route and use a scanner to log network packets. Try to keep on the move and not stop and be tempted to use the laptop. Monitor where all the traffic cameras are so you can plan to avoid them. Don't just plan on the first unsecured network you have found as for some strange reason something goes wrong like the router unplugged then your plans would be ruined so always make sure of a back up plan.

Have your laptop ready and set up to how you need it for the second journey, plan your route in detail and avoid all cameras, and make sure that when you stop you are ready to connect, do what you have to and move on. Never spend too much time in one place, ya get noticed. Where a suit, get a name tag and make it look like you have stopped to work. A notepad and pen, everything you can, have a google map up of the area just incase someone walks past and making yourself look suspicious, act normal and ask for directions for somewhere near and act as if you know its round this area somewhere. a usb pen drive can make it look like a 3g internet dongle. Get rid of the laptop.
The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"
https://tshirt-memes.com