OnlineCrypter | Protection & Security

Here you can show your site or search/offer jobs.
OnlineCrypter

OnlineCrypter | Protection & Security

Post by OnlineCrypter »

Hi suck-o,

I want to share an interesting site with all of you.
The site is located at http://www.onlinecrypter.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

When first seeing the text "OnlineCrypter", you immediately think of just your average crypter.
Let me just assure you, "OC" is more then just a crypter. If you navigate to our site, you will
notice that we offer quite a wide range of services. Although OnlineCrypter's our name,
we don't stop there. We offer text encryption, file encryption and many more services such as
text decryption, file decryption, vulnerability scanning, anonymous AV scanning, and more.

Let me explain to you some of our services in more detail...

Text Encryption

Price: Free

Detailed Info:
Would you like your email's to be a bit more secure, or maybe you'd like to send your friends
that hidden message publicly? These are some of things you can do with our Text Encryption.
You can simply encrypt a message of your choice and get the receiver on the other end to
go to our site and decrypt the message absolutly free!
It's about being more secure, safe, and protecting your text.

Online Annoymous Virus Scanning

Price: Free/Paid

Detailed Info:
At OnlineCrypter, we offer anonymous AV scanning.
Our online av scanner scans with 32 engines, and its completely anonymous!
We do not submit your files to any other antivirus or security company in the way that other scanning services do. This helps to protect your intellectual property.
We offer our scanner in two different ways. One way to use our scanner is by paying
for the scanning services. By paying for the scanner, you will be able to scan any file or url
with two easy clicks. The scanner then displays the scan results from each of our 32 antivirus engines.

We didn't stop there. Let's say you don't want to buy OC's AV scanner...
That's no problem. With the purchase of our PE Executable Encrypter, we will automaticlly scan your file
after each crypt! YES! After each crypt you make, OC will then scan your file and display the
results to you.

Although there are many more services I'd like to share with you, it looks like you'll
have to find out for yourself. So come to OnlineCrypter.com and Register today!

Let us be your one stop source for your encryption, decryption, and other security needs...

If you have any questions just reply to this post, or you can also visit http://www.onlinecrypter.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; to contact us via email or live chat.

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Re: OnlineCrypter | Protection & Security

Post by CommonStray »

So just how does encrypting secure data via your website provide secure encryption? A stored key via an online service seems like it would degrade the security of the data your encrypting.

Just seems more like security through obscurity than actual security, just my two cents.

OnlineCrypter

Post by OnlineCrypter »

The key is not stored unless you choose it to be. It is an option while performing the encryption. If you choose, you can perform the encryption, and retain the key needed to perform the decryption in memory or by any other means.

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

Is the site down or some thing because I can not connect to it. Maybe after all that advertising every one is on it right now. :lol:
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

Actually I was going to delete this thread due to that we don't usually let people just register to advertise their stuff.

But I'll let it be until you have seen this: http://www.onlinecrypter.com/?page=../index" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If protection and security is what you do, you better secure your own site first (not being a smartass, just saying)

It can't be used to do that much since you are appending .php at the end, but it's still dirty coding.
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

CommonStray
Forum Assassin
Forum Assassin

Post by CommonStray »

So what algorithms are deployed?