Tech look 2011

...let us know what you think, free speech!
lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Tech look 2011

Post by lilrofl »

I've got to say, I'm looking forward to native USB 3.0 support the AMD K11 chip and saying goodbye to the old BIOS and hello to UEFI. From PCI-E 3.0 to light peak (WOW), what upcoming, hopeful tech would you all like to see in 2011?
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

Re: Tech look 2011

Post by maboroshi »

I want to see a time machine and inter dimensional travel. We need to be better than Dr Who.

Also quantum travel where we can disperse every atom in our bodies and then travel great distances and reassemble

But seriously I have heard the quantum computer is doing amazing stuff maybe my PC as a quantum PC or better yet Quantum Xbox

*nudge nudge

JuggaloMushroom
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by JuggaloMushroom »

lilrofl wrote:I've got to say, I'm looking forward to native USB 3.0 support the AMD K11 chip and saying goodbye to the old BIOS and hello to UEFI. From PCI-E 3.0 to light peak (WOW), what upcoming, hopeful tech would you all like to see in 2011?
A machine that generates waves that cause critical thinking to be a common thing in the world, this will lead to people harmonizing, which later it will lead to global peace. I could do with a never ending bubble wrap machine.

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I would already be satisfied with fast SSDs for a good price.
but if I could chose: multi-CPU mainboards for desktop systems would be really cool, and I have the feeling this will be coming up soon because the "more cores"-hype can't go on forever... :-k

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Post by Lyecdevf »

A computer with no moving parts. Everything would be passively cooled even the PSU, CPU, VGA,...and of course SSD disk to complete the deal. :wink:
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal