The Asclepius worm evovles into........

No explicit questions like "how do I hack xxx.com" please!
ayu
Staff
Staff

The Asclepius worm evovles into........

Post by ayu »

The Asclepius botnet!

Asclepius earns 100 strength points and 244 stamina points .. yada yada... yeah you all know the story.

Anyway, help me throw around this ball for a while.
One of my projects have been to create a "virus" that would actually analyze the system in the background and fix it, as in updating the system if needed, activating the firewall or scanning for malware.

It's a niceware, so to speak.

The niceware is almost done, but I am also working on a pretty big botware for a botnet, and thinking that these two could be merged into something pretty cool. A botnet where you can analyze computers and "fix them" OR use them for doing bad.

A very multi purpose botnet that is.
Now, I never release my stuff into the wild (well almost never), so this will probably only be tested in a virtual environment.

Thoughts on this experiment?
Ideas, bad or good sides of it.

Hit it
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: The Asclepius worm evovles into........

Post by ph0bYx »

I love the idea of actually doing good stuff with botnets. Doing evil with botnets is such a cliche, don't go that way :D

Lyecdevf
cyber Idi Amin
cyber Idi Amin

Re: The Asclepius worm evovles into........

Post by Lyecdevf »

One of the first things and attacker does when breaking into a system is that he secures it so as to prevent other hackers from gaining access to it. I think that is really cool because every one thinks that hackers do only bad stuff on the net but that is far from true.
We will either find a way, or make one.
- Hannibal