Windows xp

Problems? Post here...
Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Windows xp

Post by Oppconsulting »

now this may have been posted before but o well anyway had a funny conversation with my dad he said ther is no xp corperate edition just for multi install UH hell no well if thats true then why the hell is my xp coperate edition on the old pentium 4 machine runs sweet but the xp regular on my new dual cor runs like dog shit errors all over the place I have said and will always say there 3 or four versions of xp corp reg mediacenter and those made by others that have moded the hell out of it and I will always love my stable xp corp service pack 2 well whatever have a good one all
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Re: Windows xp

Post by bad_brain »

there is a XP corporate edition. but the only difference between the "professional" and the "corporate" editions is that there is no product activation procedure in the "corporate" one... :)

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

OK I understand and get that well why the heck have most all regular xps that I have tried have Major bugs crashes Nero wont burn right and so on the corp never in 20 some years has it had any type of problems now I'm confused BB
and yes I have tried legit illegal and so on
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

ewww.....Nero always sucked, I used it too at the beginning, but it's simply a buggy piece of crap.

I haven't burned anything for a while because I watch stuff through my WD Media Player, but a very good and reliable app is CD Burner XP, never had any problems with it. don't be confused by the name, you can burn anything with it, even BlueRays...and it's completely free:
http://cdburnerxp.se/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:wink: