Its 3:15 and I cant sleep

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Artificial Interceptor
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Re: Its 3:15 and I cant sleep

Post by Artificial Interceptor »

P4in that is an awesome read =D> ... I hope that you did get some sleep :wink:
Sincerly Artificial Interceptor [i]aka[/i] Plexrod
Music is Art!!.. Hacking is Art!!

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

awww....it makes me so proud when I read that... :D :oops:
personally I don't like the term "elite", because it implies that we are superior over others....but actually we are, simply because we left such terms behind, so we are advanced compared to people that still think in such categories because they limit their own horizon that way.
I think suck-o is the "treehouse of hacking"... :lol: you can always come in and hang out with the others, have a talk about your problems but also be childish and have a good laugh. and when a bully wants to come in we simply pull up the rope ladder... :P

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

Suck-o is unique, there is nothing else like it. A Facebook for hackers? [-(

I sometimes feel bad for some neos because they do not see the entire suck-o.com site, the Admin's Lounge and now the VIP Backroom was very valuable to me. It makes sense to protect the best stuff for the established members, this was our most private, deepest, sensitive work. It is also a great reward for neos that graduate into suck-o rank, so it will always be a private area. Those that earn it, will understand to protect it.

Suck-o is not for everyone. Unlike MANY websites out there - we failed to please everyone. Some people wanted to see 'magic tricks' to amuse, some people wanted to abuse our skills for stupid personal shit, some people wanted to be taught all the tricks they seen in the latest movie, in 1 hour. So forgive us for being so rude and expecting that people make their own efforts to study something. Suck-o has so many facets to it, it was supposed to be about mind over matter - human mind over machines. But our personal lives intruded, we had to work various jobs, we had to change college majors so we didn't get stuck with a fucking useless degree. We started writing about what it was like in real, personal life to be a hacker. We all can agree a hacker is someone that has special vision to see through machines, systems, and people - to detect weakness, and choose to exploit them or fix them. You can hack code, a network, a machine - and you can hack people, organizations, and governments.
Now, unlike other groups and clubs that get so personal - we choose not to exclude neophytes. We remembered where we came from, we used to be neos too. Someone showed us the suck-o vision, and we became loyal to it.

Its a weird brotherhood - I have not seen any of these people in real life yet. But I sense that if an email came that asked me to make a stand with these brothers - I'll be there.
I sometimes worry that we are so different that we could only possibly get along - via the computer as a moderator. I know I am a very private and perhaps difficult person to be with sometimes in real life, so are all these suck-o people. I fear that if we all ended up in a room (with some weed and booze) it would be 'nothing but trouble'. We are still who we are, despite the betterment of suck-o teachings. BB was the parent, and we are all his children.

Learn what you will, but Hack EVERYTHING.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

lilrofl
Siliconoclast
Siliconoclast

Post by lilrofl »

bad_brain wrote: I think suck-o is the "treehouse of hacking"
Well put :)

This is probably the most understanding group of useful people I can think of... it's like a support group, without the problem.
knuffeltjes voor mijn knuffel
[img]http://i911.photobucket.com/albums/ac320/stuphsack/Sig.jpg[/img]

crashacid

Post by crashacid »

DNR wrote: BB was the parent, and we are all his children.
DNR
So that makes him my grandfather lol kidding ... :)
Hatred fuels knowledge

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

I am not telling stories of the good old days (where going to the movies was just 1 cent and you even got change) yet, crashacid... :lol:

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

Yeah, the good old days! (sorry, but I couldn't resist xD)

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Post by moudy »

this thread made me lmao :lol: and the the same time feel proud that i belong to this community :)
Despite the fact im not active alot, i feel im part of this community.
btw p4, im not able to sleep its 2:30 am here, and i have a day duty in the hospital :P
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com