Old machines suck !

Our very own fight club!
Artificial Interceptor
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Old machines suck !

Post by Artificial Interceptor »

Now I'm sick and fucking tired of old machines they are buggy unstable fucking noisy and slow! Just like windoze cement aka concrete! WinCE ME NT mixed ! They all sucks !
Sincerly Artificial Interceptor [i]aka[/i] Plexrod
Music is Art!!.. Hacking is Art!!

Oppconsulting

Re: Old machines suck !

Post by Oppconsulting »

ahhh children forgetting and disrespecting the past

i still have a 5 pound laptop xp that i plan to upgrade and add stuff to not sure 386 or early 4

unlike new bullshit has cd burner and all the dam ports these pieces of paper dont and unlike modern hell sit drop they were tough these flimsy paper things fart and it breaks

and i mad the mistake of going to a new fancy bullshit all in one and new scanner and what was left of my hair is gone a pain in my ass

i still have 386 boards and parts i can get running

new is not always better win xp beats all these new bullshit stable rock hard if you know what your doing 7 and others no matter what you do or try very unstable

and this tablet bullshit books shutting down libraries so our history is on bullshit tablets

cell phones glued to everyone and causing as many if not more accidents than drunks

younger and a few of us older like and think its the best i think its bullshit and out of hand

most dont even remember or are taught the basics where it started and say what the hell is that to most everything i grew up with and used

i dont hate younger and the drive they and others have for technology i just refuse to join in or accept

so again get this straight i dont hat young or others i just hate where things are going and refuse to accept or join in

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

if you ignore and throw the past out and the ways how is that learning or can it be called learning

just my eyes point of view and acting like a 80 year old on the porch :-({|= :-({|= ](*,) ](*,)
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

ayu
Staff
Staff

Post by ayu »

This thread has been dead for more than 2 years now ... :)
"The best place to hide a tree, is in a forest"

bad_brain
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post by bad_brain »

well...should have been about the last time opp was around here too....he's just catching up I think... :lol:

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

Thanks BB

its my fault i tend to look for what catches my eye and forget to check the dates

i just have boredom problems and forget on all forums there are lots of old and few new ones thanks for pointing that out i will watch closer

thank you both #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon