Us Becomes Full blown Dictatorship

...let us know what you think, free speech!
Oppconsulting
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Us Becomes Full blown Dictatorship

Post by Oppconsulting »

well folk get ready for all sites like demoniod this one and many other will go down soon the Us has taken our last freedom away draw your own conclusions

Senate Judiciary Committee Passes Internet Censorship Bill
The Senate Judiciary Committee last week approved the Combatting Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act (COICA). This Internet censorship bill would empower the Attorney General to silence websites in the name of copyright enforcement. This dramatic expansion of government power would blacklist domains - a reckless scheme that will undermine global Internet infrastructure and censor legitimate online speech. This bill won't help creators get paid and could hamper artistic innovation and creativity.

:-88 =; :-# :evil: 8O
“As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.”
― John Lennon
“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled inside.”
― John Lennon

Artificial Interceptor

Re: Us Becomes Full blown Dictatorship

Post by Artificial Interceptor »

Combatting Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act (COICA). This Internet censorship bill would empower the Attorney General to silence websites in the name of copyright enforcement. This dramatic expansion of government power would blacklist domains
WTF?!?! =D> Nicely done US Government .... =;
Sincerly Artificial Interceptor [i]aka[/i] Plexrod
Music is Art!!.. Hacking is Art!!

Gogeta70
^_^
^_^

Post by Gogeta70 »

Well, this is some commie bs. Not a damned thing we can do though. :evil:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ It works on my machine...

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

](*,) :evil: shall rally against all the US sites :|
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

if you read the bill it says no matter what country of origin it will be shut down so theres no where to hide they decide to censor it they can shut down any site anywhere this is bullshit like china and other countries have done this bullshit what the hell happened to the constitution what happened to free rights dam they have finally put the last nail in our coffin they star shutting shit down I'm out shutting down my INTERNET account
― John Lennon
― John Lennon

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

won't happen.

I imagine that the Gov will try to block sites hosted in other countries that don't honor any US Gov rules by blocking its DNS or IP.

And you know how to get around that right?
(if you don't - google alternative DNS other than your ISP provided one)

As long as a machine holds a mirror, the site can be accessed by anyone, anywhere.

Like the rest of the US Governments plans to control its people, it will be dickless.

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

Like the rest of the US Governments plans to control its people, it will be dickless

sorry DNR but they already have taken all rights and freedom this is just the final nail remeber the whatever it was called by clinton
― John Lennon
― John Lennon

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

I am using the Michigan Medical Marijuana Program - I know what its like for the government to play games of 'give it and take it back'.

Being a public advocate I have to teach people how to stand for themselves - to not expect a handout from the government. It is possible to limit the control governments and corporates have over you. It is the Smart Survivalist for 2011, its not just guns - but business acumen. Many people are just too willing to be sheep and lead to slaughter by gov and corps..

Just don't let the government make us a 'cashless' society.....

DNR
-
He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning. He reveals deep and hidden things; he knows what lies in Darkness, and Light dwells with him.

lonewolf

Post by lonewolf »

They have been doing this for years they have played with the food, education, gun control, installed cameras everywhere and black boxes in cars. They are slowly removing American freedoms stating it is to make us safe yet leaving the borders wide open. Teaching people government is the answer to everything but yet it usually makes things worse. Trying to control the internet in the name of saving copyrighted material or whatever they think is politically correct at the time.

Knowledge is power if you control the knowledge available to the people you have all of the power. The sad part is most people do not pay attention and do not care until it affects them but by that time it is already too late.

Artificial Interceptor

Just don't let the government make us a 'cashless' society.....
They are working on that allready...
They have been doing this for years they have played with the food, education, gun control, installed cameras everywhere and black boxes in cars. They are slowly removing American freedoms stating it is to make us safe yet leaving the borders wide open. Teaching people government is the answer to everything but yet it usually makes things worse. Trying to control the internet in the name of saving copyrighted material or whatever they think is politically correct at the time.
What can i say "EVOLUTION"
Knowledge is power if you control the knowledge available to the people you have all of the power. The sad part is most people do not pay attention and do not care until it affects them but by that time it is already too late.
Good point Lonewolf, i agree with you... :)

We are just people on paper to the us gov. and taking control over the internet that is just on the road to evolution, after my opinion, they can do what they want to, unless we as hackers stop them and fight back for our freedom...

what i think we can do is to trace the Gov. moves on the net, 'hack/build' a wall to prevent them from getting into your computer or from letting them take away you internet access ...

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

welcome to the communist US hail obama or was that ok never mind the first joke was bad enough
― John Lennon
― John Lennon

Oppconsulting

Post by Oppconsulting »

U.S. Government Seizes 82 Websites: A Glimpse at the Draconian Future of Copyright Enforcement?
The U.S. Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security, and nine U.S. Attorney's Offices seized 82 domain names of websites they claim were engaged in the sale and distribution of counterfeit goods and illegal copyrighted works. The sites were seized without websites owners given any advance notice or recourse, and the "raid" swept up several sites that are hardly in the business of willful copyright infringement. Could this be a preview of the overreaching enforcement to come if Congress passes the Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act (COICA)?
― John Lennon
― John Lennon

hpprinter100

Post by hpprinter100 »

In the UK more people use debit cards than cash.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/77c0d690-fe3a ... ab49a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Personally I am not against this, people just need to get educated and get buying tangible assets instead of money that can be manipulated.

goldmoney.com is good for savings, netted 25% gains from silver from the gov inflation, with QE3 coming I can't see why it would go down with china buying like crazy.

Also buy physical metals and store somewhere creative.

Artificial Interceptor

In the UK more people use debit cards than cash.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/2/77c0d690-fe3a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ab49a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Personally I am not against this, people just need to get educated and get buying tangible assets instead of money that can be manipulated.

goldmoney.com is good for savings, netted 25% gains from silver from the gov inflation, with QE3 coming I can't see why it would go down with china buying like crazy.

Also buy physical metals and store somewhere creative.
WTF??? Hpprinter, that has nothing to do with anything that we have discussed!
haven't you read anything in the threads?

The US constetution (that is FBI, CIA, COICA, UDJD, TDHS etc)i distroying our freedom rights!
excuse me but, F*** Copyrights, I am a musician and will freely give away my music to anyone who likes it and wants to hear it again and again, i don't earn any money on that but f*** that, i like making music.

and this is just the begining, i think, we all need to prepare the war horse to the future if we ever going to beat this (fight for our freedom rights):
The U.S. Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security, and nine U.S. Attorney's Offices seized 82 domain names of websites they claim were engaged in the sale and distribution of counterfeit goods and illegal copyrighted works. The sites were seized without websites owners given any advance notice or recourse, and the "raid" swept up several sites that are hardly in the business of willful copyright infringement. Could this be a preview of the overreaching enforcement to come if Congress passes the Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act (COICA)?
Great post Oppconsulting =D>

DNR
Digital Mercenary
Digital Mercenary

Post by DNR »

""Teaching people government is the answer to everything but yet it usually makes things worse. ""

This is where we went wrong in this country. At its beginning it was people, the citizens of the United States of America - that created the government. Even as history progressed, the government bent to the will of the people, Women's rights, Minority Rights, Commonwealth laws, etc.

But I feel that in the last 30 years, the government became selfaware - it realized that it had grown so big, that it could hide untruths, injustice, and its need for money to survive. The government 'one day' realized that it had been given enough power by the people to operate - without the will of the people.

Just like The movie "The Terminator" - the government is Skynet - it became self aware, and it became aware that its own citizens are its enemy. If citizens found out all the lies, all the greed - we would shut down the 'Skynet'. So it does have a plan to 'terminate us.'

Then its like the movie "The Matrix" - we are batteries, We have been bred to run the cycle of credit cards, employment with minimum wage, cost of living - we have been born to feed the system. The system is government and corporations working together.
The system wants to keep us 'desensitized' with 'wine and games' - so we can be lulled to the slaughterhouse. Music to be killed by.

The power still rest with the people. If the governments will not listen to the will of the people, we vote with a bullet. Every man, woman, and child is capable of fighting - they can make a stand by choice. Choose to feed your local farmers and shop owners. Choose to avoid credit. Choose to vote on every election. Choose to stand up when others lay down.

Go easy on the Conspiracy stuff - you don't have to stir up FUD (fear, uncertainty, and despair) with articles of black helicopters, governments spying on average peoples, and 'the Matrix'. Instead of stating the obvious, talk to the people about how to avoid being a chump for the system, how to protect themselves.

I teach people to hide cash, I teach people to work citizen to citizen - do not rely on the government for help - but build a more reliable, honest system of person to person.
I teach people to detect 'wine and games' so they can avoid being lulled into doing nothing, or avoid being lead to slaughter.

DNR
-