The Time Machine

...let us know what you think, free speech!
maboroshi
Dr. Mab
Dr. Mab

The Time Machine

Post by maboroshi »

What if time was not a measurement of a math calculation, but a measurement of a moment a feeling in which you engage with others and your surroundings around you. This time machine would stop and slow down it would speed up. But all these moments happen with in a fraction of a second and are constantly changing.

This machine does exist it is invisible yet very tangible. The idea is you need to be the pilot of your time machine.

This is a life lesson I learned after coming close to death three years ago

Anyway felt I would share this. As I lost site of it for a while

*cheers

Maboroshi

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: The Time Machine

Post by ph0bYx »

Speaking of time machines. If I ever build one I swear I'll come back from the future to my bedroom in exactly 5 seconds from now!

EDIT: Well that's disappointing :(

lonewolf
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Post by lonewolf »

Many many years ago due to events that happened to me I became not such a nice person. I had a dream and I dreamed that I got in a car accident. I had the dream for about two weeks before I decided to try to figure out what car I was driving when I got into the accident. I owned a few different cars and when I was dreaming I could not figure out what car it was nothing looked correct. Another two weeks of this dream passed so I got smart, I purchased another used car something I did not own. The dreams stopped and I was happy. I owned the car 10 days before I got into the accident. I hit a culvert an eight by eight post got the car ten feet in the air upside down backwards and clipped off the top of a tree then I landed in someone's front yard. It seemed like forever that I stared at the lights in the house thinking that someone heard the accident. I could not move and came to the conclusion that I was going to die. For a few moments I thought about my life then I became really tired and decided to go to sleep. When the paramedics got there I was asleep they got me out of the car and jump started me. On the way to the hospital I checked out again and again I got jump started. I woke up while they were drilling a hole through my right leg It was a orange ram drill with a chrome front and a 1/4 inch bit I thought it was cool but they did not want me to watch because they were afraid I would go into shock. So they put me out and I woke up the next day in a hospital room. Now a captive audience, the time machine went back almost 8 years. I seen and talked to many people that I had not talked to for years. They reminded me of who I was back then and what they thought about me and the little things that I would do to help them and others. That little time machine trip taught me a lot. Although I still had to spend thirty days in the hospital not to mention having to learn how to walk again. I never forgot the fact, I got a second chance to change the direction that my future was headed.

Artificial Interceptor

Post by Artificial Interceptor »

Lonewolf... ahh.. i'm impressed, speechless, how is your leg by now?
The dream you've had gives me and impression of, it's a bad idea to fill your head with the dream, like:
I had a dream and I dreamed that I got in a car accident.
And scarry thing to think about is this :
Another two weeks of this dream passed so I got smart, I purchased another used car something I did not own. The dreams stopped and I was happy. I owned the car 10 days before I got into the accident.
You've dreamt a dream, you've been thinking about the dream allowing it to fill your head, by figuring out what car it was you where driving in the dream.

i hope you are okay and your leg is fine... :roll:
Sincerly Artificial Interceptor [i]aka[/i] Plexrod
Music is Art!!.. Hacking is Art!!

crashacid

Post by crashacid »

lonewolf wrote:Many many years ago due to events that happened to me I became not such a nice person. I had a dream and I dreamed that I got in a car accident. I had the dream for about two weeks before I decided to try to figure out what car I was driving when I got into the accident. I owned a few different cars and when I was dreaming I could not figure out what car it was nothing looked correct. Another two weeks of this dream passed so I got smart, I purchased another used car something I did not own. The dreams stopped and I was happy. I owned the car 10 days before I got into the accident. I hit a culvert an eight by eight post got the car ten feet in the air upside down backwards and clipped off the top of a tree then I landed in someone's front yard. It seemed like forever that I stared at the lights in the house thinking that someone heard the accident. I could not move and came to the conclusion that I was going to die. For a few moments I thought about my life then I became really tired and decided to go to sleep. When the paramedics got there I was asleep they got me out of the car and jump started me. On the way to the hospital I checked out again and again I got jump started. I woke up while they were drilling a hole through my right leg It was a orange ram drill with a chrome front and a 1/4 inch bit I thought it was cool but they did not want me to watch because they were afraid I would go into shock. So they put me out and I woke up the next day in a hospital room. Now a captive audience, the time machine went back almost 8 years. I seen and talked to many people that I had not talked to for years. They reminded me of who I was back then and what they thought about me and the little things that I would do to help them and others. That little time machine trip taught me a lot. Although I still had to spend thirty days in the hospital not to mention having to learn how to walk again. I never forgot the fact, I got a second chance to change the direction that my future was headed.

representing it in a philosophical way nice.
Hatred fuels knowledge