Well now, will you look at that...

Hobbies that have no own category (yet).
Artificial Interceptor
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Well now, will you look at that...

Post by Artificial Interceptor »

Shiny little thing called a HTC Wildfire ?...
i'm totally in loooove with that phone, so i took all of my money out of the bank walked to my phone dealer and bought it.
The phone speaks for it self, The android system on it is perfekt, 5 mp camera, slot for Mini sd card, well it is just a beauty. Compared to my iPhone 3G, it totally over rules it!
(thats just some of things it is capable of)

It is much more stable, you can edit you mp3 songs you have on it as you want from the computer, the same with the pictures. It is easyer to use and setup as you want, you can edit the schemes as you want, you can move the icons around on the dashboard as want, you can put you own downloaded widgets on the dashboard and move them around as you want. There is so many more apportunities in this phone compared to the iPhone.
Sincerly Artificial Interceptor [i]aka[/i] Plexrod
Music is Art!!.. Hacking is Art!!

moudy
Technology Enthusiast
Technology Enthusiast

Re: Well now, will you look at that...

Post by moudy »

I have never dealt with HTC phones before, but it seems to be a good phone, with its android operating system, seems there is alot packed in this phone.
right now I have the iphone 4 and it rocks, its an amazing phone.
mahmoud_shihab@hotmail.com

lykos

Re: Well now, will you look at that...

Post by lykos »

I love the HTC Wildfire i personally dont own one but one of my friends does and we have done some pretty cool stuff with it. Wardriving with a droid is pretty awesome. :D

~[Lykos]~