Blog Design

All about graphics, sounds, etc...
Broken Angel
Fame ! Where are the chicks?!

Blog Design

Post by Broken Angel »

Well this is my Blog and it's abt latest tech info and stuff. I was thinking of giving this blog a new and more professional look as because it's required seriously.
About the professional thing the blog looks too very personal at the moment and this has been noticed by one and many you might see that as well.
I Would also be needing a good Logo for the blog s that it can be used in the fan page and yes a good button for affiliation will also be appreciated :D :D

Even bb sire agreed to affiliate this but I am stuck cause of all these problems. Any help will be more than welcome.
Fanks in advance guys.

http://techden.info/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards,
Broken Angel
God Blessed Me With Forgiveness And I Forgive You With My Revenge...!

-Broken Angel

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Re: Blog Design

Post by ph0bYx »

What about something like this:

Code: Select all

http://www.wpthemesfree.com/view.php?theme_id=2794

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

Yes this is good :) Actually I also changed it to this one could you possible make changes to this??

http://theme.wordpress.com/themes/greyzed/

P.S. fanks :D

-Broken Angel

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

What kind of changes?

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

Fanks firstly for helping me. \:D/ *thumb* And now for the changes. 8-[

1. Would love to have a beautiful header that reflects somewhat to me but still is professional. Yes Header is utterly needed.
2. I love love if the color scheme on the left and right corner of the page (The one that is mixed colors) carry the color pattern to the end of the page. The thing half way through sucks as per my choice? 8-[
3.Anything that could make it look better is welcome :D

P.S. Guys... If you don't like my suggestions or have something better in your mind also do tell me. Your beautiful ideas always welcome :D :D

P.P.S. I am utterly confused on how does a blog like mine should look pro, cause all the blogs of the same type, they suck in their looks :| and I hate them :|

Regards,
Broken Angel.

BTW P.S. is written after giving regards right?? 8-[ 8O

-Broken Angel

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

OK, first of all, don't worry about the regards. Actually you don't even have to write 'regards' on every post, it's a post not an email letter ;)

About your header, as soon as I get my hands on some free time I'll see if I can come up with one for your site ;)

As for the lower part of your site, you could maybe remove those Social Connections, Blog Roll and Recent Comments parts? Because I don't see that you use them at all, and after you remove them that background image should be connected right to the footer.

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

Lol The regards thing actually comes out of respect my friend :D *thumb* M an Indian and we respect others a lot :D

Anyways abt the help with the header Love you for that one. Will wait with my fingers crossed.
The Blog Roll thing I tried to do it but still the thing is not working, I mean the color thing.
Friend I think you got it a bit diff?? I was talking abt the shaddy thing on the header and on the left as well as on the right hand side to be down till the bottom and yes reading your reply again I also wanted that mate?
O:) O:) Looking foreward to something :D

P.S. I can give access to the blog and stuff for the editing purpose if it is required.
\:D/ \:D/ =D> :mrgreen:

-Broken Angel

ph0bYx
Staff Member
Staff Member

Post by ph0bYx »

You mean this:

Code: Select all

http://techden.info/wp-content/themes/greyzed/images/con-bg.jpg
?

Also could you give me a few examples of how you'd like the header to be?

Broken Angel

Post by Broken Angel »

No my frnd I was talking abt the place where my adds were kept actually? a little bit more upwards where te GREY portion has some white and stuff in it too?

About the Header, well, if I go by what my mind and heart wants then it again might not be a good example for what I am searching as because it might again look Personal rather than being Professional.
We can be more emphasized on TechDen part and might as well leave the Broken Angel thing from it? Due to the fact that this is basically a Tech Blog would love anything in it related to Matrix. Yes, the movie Matrix the green in it :D
And frnd to be true I havent really worked on the professional thing till date so I really have no idea on how to take it. Plus I also hate to copy the designs or the look. My earlier theme was custom made by my Gf but she is least interested in my theme now -__- and it looked really personal.

Green, Matrix, Technology :D :D

If I have to define my header these are the words for it :D

-Broken Angel